Newport, RI (Headquarters)
Advanced Remarketing Services (ARS), a leader in the auto recycling and car donation industries, is seeking a full-time Director of Charity Partnerships to lead our National car donation strategies.
ARS proudly partners with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected charity brands to deliver innovative, end-to-end car donation services, turning high mileage end-of-life vehicles into mission-critical revenue for the causes we love. We are forward-thinking, eco-conscious social enterprise company committed to our people, our clients and our communities. Doing well by doing good, we try to inspire our people and other organizations to support social missions as well as business objectives.
The Director of Charity Partnerships leads the vision, strategy and execution of ARS’ car donation program nationwide. The ideal candidate has a heart for mission-oriented work, expertise in digital fundraising and marketing, first-hand knowledge of the national charity landscape, is highly networked in the nonprofit sector, and possesses exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills.
We are seeking a candidate preferably in the northeast (Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut or New York) with the ability to work from home while traveling regularly to our corporate office in Newport, Rhode Island. Other geographic locations will be considered for the right candidate. We offer a people-first work culture, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, benefits, and educational opportunities.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in nonprofit fundraising, digital marketing, corporate partnerships and/or account management
- Strong familiarity with standard concepts, practices, procedures, regulations and systems within the nonprofit fundraising field
- Strong influencer, with customer service, relationship-building, sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Proficiency in digital technologies, including SEO & SEM marketing, social platforms
- Bachelor’s degree preferred